Expatriate, both employer and employee, regardless its profession, can bring his family/dependants to the UAE through Family Visa on his sponsorship. Expat dependant/family includes only wife, children, parents and step children (NOC from biological parent required for step children). For Muslim, who have more than one wife, can sponsor two wives but condition apply.
For male employee only can become sponsor his family if his salary is AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 plus accommodation. An Expat woman requires minimum Salary AED 10,000 or AED 8,000 plus accommodation for sponsoring her family /dependants.
Family visa valid for one, two or three year depend upon the nature of work and labor contract of sponsor and his capacity as an employer or employee.
Documents required for family visa:
- Online visa application
- Passport copies of family member/s
- Passport size picture if family member/s
- Medical clearing certificate for 18 year above family member/s
- Copy of sponsor employment contract or company contract
- Legal marriage certificate
- Proof of monthly income/salary
- Proof of accommodation
- Latest utility bill
Documents required for Medical:
- Two color recent picture for wife and one for child
- Original Passports of family member/s
- Original visas of family member/s
- Sponsor original EID or Passport Copy