Any expat, who is not UAE national, requires work permit or employment visa to live or work in UAE. Work visa also known as Labor card. It issued by Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE). The employer needs to apply for work permit of employee.
There are two type of work contract i.e. Limited or Un-Limited. Procuring a work visa involves MoHRE and the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of the emirate where a person is employed.
According to the UAE Laws, the holder of work visa is allowed to work only with the direct employer/sponsor. Otherwise, on violation, both will bear heavy fines and worker may be imprisonment or deployment with ban.
Rules for Company and Eligibility of worker
Company must fulfill the following requirement:
- Visa holder must be 18 year old
- Company license must be valid
- Company has no fine\bane due to violation
Worker eligibility must fulfill the following requirement:
- Visa holder must be 18 year old and no maximum age restriction but company need to pay extra fee for over 65 year old worker
- By law worker divided into three categories based on education degrees
– Bachelor degree
– Post Secondary School Diploma
– Higher school diploma
Documents required for work visa:
- Original passport along with copy of passport (valid more than 6 months)
- Passport Size recent picture (with White background)
- Copies of academic qualifications. Your qualifications have to be authorized by the UAE Embassy or consulate in your country as well as from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country.
- Medical certificate, issued by a government-approved health center in the UAE
- Documents from the company hiring you, such as the commercial license of the company or the company card
Upon the complete submission of documents, it usually takes about 5-7 working days for the Ministry to issue the work permit.
Process of New Work Visa:
- Apply for quota
- Type new job offer letter and signed and thumb impression by employee
- Type work permit application
- Paid Labor card fee\ Labor approval fee on MOL
- Make Insurance as per company policy
- Immigration fee paid (inside/outside)
– Apply for status change if person inside UAE
- Type and apply for medical certificate
- Type and apply for Emirates ID
- Type labor contract
- Submission of Labor contract in MOL
- Visa stamping on 6 month valid certificate
We offer you the complete package from step one to end with superior relaxation of mind. We provide all Services required for work visa issuance to stamping i.e. typing, fee processing, submission documents in Government Department and PRO services.