Busienss Bay. Dubai. UAE.
9.00am - 05.30pm Sat - Thu

House Maid Visa

House maid or Nanny, come under domestic helper category as per UAE laws. If you want house maid for your domestic help in UAE, then you must need to know the rules and regulation published by Government of UAE.

The Salary of resident must be AED 25,000 per month or above. Otherwise you cannot apply for maid visa. If resident salary is less than AED 25,000/pm then you can avail maid facility through Tadbeer.

Tadbeer offer four types of packages:

  • Outside Country Hiring (Entry Visa, Accommodation and Medical expenses bearded by Sponsor)
  • 6 month Contract (6 Month Fixed Package and Fee Paid after 6 month can convert domestic worker status)
  • Temporary Recruitment for two year ( not convert into domestic worker status)
  • Flexible system (Hourly, Daily, or weekly Basis)


Is Expatriate can sponsor maid?

The Expatriates are not allow sponsoring maid but on temporary basis with aforesaid salary condition apply.

The requirements for maid visa are:

  • Minimum salary AED 25,000/-
  • Marriage certificate, because bachelors are not allowed for maid
  • Maid age must be 30 year or above

Wages expectation of maid country wise:

  • India AED 1100/- or more
  • Philippine AED 1450/- or more
  • Sri Lanka AED 825/- or more
  • Indonesia AED 800/- or more
  • Nepal AED 900/- or more
  • Bangladesh AED 750/- or more

Documents Required for Maid Visa:

  • Sponsor Color Passport Copy
  • Maid Color Passport Copy
  • Original Emirates ID of Sponsor
  • Original Attested Marriage Certificate
  • Original Labor Contract
  • Original Salary Certificate
  • Tenancy Contract
  • Latest Utility Bill Copy

Maid is entitled to the following:

  • Wages Payment
  • One day weekly rest
  • 12 hours daily rest, including 8 hour consecutive rest
  • 30 day paid annual leave
  • Medical insurance
  • 30 day medical leave per year
  • Round trip ticket after 2 year
  • Decent accommodation
  • Decent meal or expense paid
  • Possession of documents i.e. ID, Passport etc